Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Cehia
Local time: 15:30
din engleză în cehă
+ ...
@Sabina Oct 16, 2010

Hello Sabina,
if you drop me a message, perhaps we could discuss in greater depth what you dislike about the software, and perhaps I will be able to help you get started.

Regards,

Stanislav

Stuart Dowell
Stuart Dowell  Identity Verified
Polonia
Local time: 15:30
Membru (2007)
din poloneză în engleză
+ ...
Human being vs. corporate robot Oct 17, 2010

Jerzy Czopik wrote:

Are you a child or a professional translator? Would you be a child, I would understand, but hating something is not really very professional.

Having an opinion about the tools you use for your work and expressing your opinion like a normal human being and not a corporate robot does not make you a child.

Sabina Králová
Sabina Králová
Cehia
Membru (2007)
din engleză în cehă
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
Thanks to all of you Oct 17, 2010

Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for your input and offers of help (Stanislav, Paul) and support (Tomás, Stuart). I really appreciate that!
I think it was my first posting at a ProZ forum ever. I have undergone a Studio training so I know the basics. I was just searching for a potential way of switching back to Trados 2007 as I prefer it because of many different reasons which are irrelevant for this discussion and made me use words which seemed perhaps too passinate:)))). ... See more
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for your input and offers of help (Stanislav, Paul) and support (Tomás, Stuart). I really appreciate that!
I think it was my first posting at a ProZ forum ever. I have undergone a Studio training so I know the basics. I was just searching for a potential way of switching back to Trados 2007 as I prefer it because of many different reasons which are irrelevant for this discussion and made me use words which seemed perhaps too passinate:)))).
Sabina
Collapse

Număr de pagini:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bypassing Studio2009

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »