Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:33
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Sep 2, 2022

I still have TO 300 v11 which I haven't been using for ages. I would like to delete all old prices, quotes, client jobs etc. entries, customer entries excepted, of course, and start job entries from scratch. Does anybody know which subfiles to delete? Or do I have to delete all entries manually one by one?

Recep Kurt
Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 20:33
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Easy Sep 2, 2022

Select "Client" from the left, then go to the "Main" tab on the top and select the client you want to "modify". Then clicking on any of the tabs (Prices/Quotes/Jobs/Invoices etc.) will show you the available options, which includes "Delete". You delete whatever you want and then add a new value.

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:33
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Recep Sep 3, 2022

Recep Kurt wrote:

Select "Client" from the left, then go to the "Main" tab on the top and select the client you want to "modify". Then clicking on any of the tabs (Prices/Quotes/Jobs/Invoices etc.) will show you the available options, which includes "Delete". You delete whatever you want and then add a new value.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Office 3000

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »