Wenke Geddert
Regatul Unit
Local time: 06:05
Membru (2004)
din engleză în germană
+ ...
Jul 21, 2003

This might be of interest, although I haven't used it yet:

Instead of going to a solicitor or court etc., there is a new service Money Claim Online to pursue outstanding invoices.

Money Claim Online (MCOL) is the Court Service's Internet based service for claimants and defendants.

Money Claim Online is a simple, convenient and secure way of making or responding to a money claim on the internet.
... See more

Instead of going to a solicitor or court etc., there is a new service Money Claim Online to pursue outstanding invoices.

Money Claim Online (MCOL) is the Court Service's Internet based service for claimants and defendants.

Money Claim Online is a simple, convenient and secure way of making or responding to a money claim on the internet.

To find out more log on to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
Collapse

DGK T-I
DGK T-I  Identity Verified
Regatul Unit
Local time: 06:05
din georgiană în engleză
+ ...
In the last resort, a very useful development (in England & Wales) Jul 22, 2003

Wenke Geddert wrote:

To find out more log on to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Thanks Wenke

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money Claim Online (UK)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »