Invoice template
Inițiatorul discuției: Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Slovenia
Local time: 04:26
din engleză în slovenă
+ ...
Oct 7

Hi,

Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like. I compared it to my invoices I used till now and nothing is left out, all information is there! Does it mean the info inside should match the color, the place of their invoice?
It looks like they are inventing warm water.


 
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Ţările de Jos
Local time: 04:26
Membru (2006)
din engleză în afrikaans
+ ...
Use theirs for them and yours for you Oct 7

Gregor Trebec wrote:
Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like.

Ask them if they expect you to use their template. If yes, use their template. If you want to keep a copy for your own records using your own template, you can do that too. The agency might want to streamline their own accounting by letting all their translators use the same template, so that their bookkeeper don't spend time looking for information.


 
Rita Faleiro
Rita Faleiro
Portugalia
Local time: 03:26
Membru (2025)
din spaniolă în portugheză
+ ...
I think Oct 7

I agree.

It looks like for that agency in particular they want you to use their model, for whatever reason.
I have agencies to whom I send my invoice model, others provide me with the required template.

I don't see anything strage here


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice template







LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »