Irene N
Irene N
Stati Uniti
Local time: 10:45
Da Inglese a Russo
+ ...
Dec 10, 2006

Hi,

In the last 2 days I have sent 2 replies to 2 different messages received via my Proz page. Both bounced with the following comments:

"access is denied by the policy analysis functions", among other things. The return message also shows very strange and only partially correct server name - some weird numbers and xxx.RES.rr.com instead of just xxx.rr.com.

Did anyone experience anything like this?

I'm not even sure whether this is Proz or my
... See more
Hi,

In the last 2 days I have sent 2 replies to 2 different messages received via my Proz page. Both bounced with the following comments:

"access is denied by the policy analysis functions", among other things. The return message also shows very strange and only partially correct server name - some weird numbers and xxx.RES.rr.com instead of just xxx.rr.com.

Did anyone experience anything like this?

I'm not even sure whether this is Proz or my provider's problem.

Thank you.
Irene

No reason to suspect strays or foul play - neither the content nor the names raise any doubts.

[Edited at 2006-12-10 04:38]
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Cile
Local time: 11:45
Membro (2002)
Da Spagnolo a Francese
+ ...
Weird Dec 10, 2006

Hi Irene

This is very strange and as fas as I know it doesn't depend on ProZ.com because when you answer to an email received via your profle you write directly to the sender, not via ProZ.com any more.

The second point is that you should have the same problem with all the mails you send.

I'm going to send a profile message to you, just to check, and I would advice to contact your service provider.

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatore(i) di questo Forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reply to e-mails via Proz

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »