A Free Ticket for Politics of Traslation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21
Inițiatorul discuției: Lenah Susianty
Lenah Susianty
Lenah Susianty  Identity Verified
Regatul Unit
Local time: 11:16
Membru (2004)
din engleză în indoneziană (bahasa Indonezia)
+ ...
Sep 26, 2021

Free ticket for Politics of the Translation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21

Hi there, if you are free this afternoon and interested, I have a ticket for https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/literature-poetry/politics-translation

I won't be able to make it, so if you are interested, please let me know and I can
... See more
Free ticket for Politics of the Translation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21

Hi there, if you are free this afternoon and interested, I have a ticket for https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/literature-poetry/politics-translation

I won't be able to make it, so if you are interested, please let me know and I can give you my ticket via email.

[Edited at 2021-09-26 09:32 GMT]
Collapse

Lenah Susianty
Lenah Susianty  Identity Verified
Regatul Unit
Local time: 11:16
Membru (2004)
din engleză în indoneziană (bahasa Indonezia)
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
Sep 26, 2021

[Edited at 2021-09-26 09:33 GMT]

Pentru acest forum nu a fost numit niciun moderator.
Pentru a raporta încălcarea regulilor site-ului sau pentru a solicita asistență, vă rugăm să contactați personalul site-ului »

A Free Ticket for Politics of Traslation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »