Inițiatorul discuției: Anna Klotz
Anna Klotz
Anna Klotz  Identity Verified
Suedia
Local time: 03:43
Membru (2007)
din engleză în suedeză
Jul 4, 2017

I just renewed my membership a few days ago, by signing up to the subscription/automatic renewal.

Now the payment has been drawn and I would need the invoice for my book keeping. I think I printed it out while making the order, but must have misplaced it. I can't find the full invoice on the site, just some brief transaction info.

I also recall getting the invoice per email previous years, but this year I didn't get it.
If ProZ could send a copy of the invoice (n
... See more
I just renewed my membership a few days ago, by signing up to the subscription/automatic renewal.

Now the payment has been drawn and I would need the invoice for my book keeping. I think I printed it out while making the order, but must have misplaced it. I can't find the full invoice on the site, just some brief transaction info.

I also recall getting the invoice per email previous years, but this year I didn't get it.
If ProZ could send a copy of the invoice (not just a message confirming payment) when the yearly payment is drawn, that would be a very helpful service.

And now, my question:
Can I find old invoices of membership payments anywhere on the site/in my ProZ account?
If not, who do I contact to get my copy of the invoice?
Collapse

Volkan Guvenc

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 04:43
PERSONAL PROZ.COM
Please submit support request Jul 4, 2017

Anna Klotz wrote:

If ProZ could send a copy of the invoice (not just a message confirming payment) when the yearly payment is drawn, that would be a very helpful service.

And now, my question:
Can I find old invoices of membership payments anywhere on the site/in my ProZ account?
If not, who do I contact to get my copy of the invoice?

Hello Anna,

Please submit a support request and your recent invoice will be provided in PDF format.

You can find your old invoices via the section My invoices > Payables https://www.proz.com/invoice?sp_mode=payables .

Hope this helps.

Bests,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding paid membership invoices?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »