OmegaT doesn't recognise Project files
Inițiatorul discuției: anna_rogy
anna_rogy
anna_rogy
Germania
Jan 22, 2014

Hello everybody.
I'm using OmegaT 2.6.3_7 in the German Version. Yesterday everything was still working fine. Today Windows told me I wasn't allowed to open Omega due to Security problems. After looking for several solutions for the problem- none of tehm worked- I downloaded th OmegaT-Launcher für Java Web Start again and now i did get omega to run. Only problem... it dosent recognise any of the files in the projects.
I get the notice that there are no file (Output, source etc.) i
... See more
Hello everybody.
I'm using OmegaT 2.6.3_7 in the German Version. Yesterday everything was still working fine. Today Windows told me I wasn't allowed to open Omega due to Security problems. After looking for several solutions for the problem- none of tehm worked- I downloaded th OmegaT-Launcher für Java Web Start again and now i did get omega to run. Only problem... it dosent recognise any of the files in the projects.
I get the notice that there are no file (Output, source etc.) in the projects. The Projectfolders still contain all the files. The paths are also all correct. I've created a new project and used the Kopie files into Sourcefolder command. No files recognised. I also imported files into the source folder manualy using Windows explorer. No files recognised.
All the sourcefiles i imported are normal docx files which run perfectly in word. yesterday omega had no problem recognising them and creating outputfiles.
I have no idea what the problem is and how to fix it. Please help.
Collapse

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
Franţa
Local time: 11:36
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
Answered in the Yahoo support group Jan 22, 2014

anna_rogy wrote:

Hello everybody.
I get the notice that there are no file (Output, source etc.) in the projects. The Projectfolders still contain all the files. The paths are also all correct. I've created a new project and used the Kopie files into Sourcefolder command. No files recognised. I also imported files into the source folder manualy using Windows explorer. No files recognised.
All the sourcefiles i imported are normal docx files which run perfectly in word. yesterday omega had no problem recognising them and creating outputfiles.
I have no idea what the problem is and how to fix it. Please help.

I answered to your message in the Yahoo support group.

Didier

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Ţările de Jos
Local time: 11:36
Membru (2006)
din engleză în afrikaans
+ ...
Title of my reply Jan 22, 2014

Didier Briel wrote:
I answered to your message in the Yahoo support group.

URL: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/omegat/conversations/topics/31197

anna_rogy
anna_rogy
Germania
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
Getting to the source of the Problem... Jan 22, 2014

As Didier suggessted the File Filters do seem to be the Problem. In Options> File Filters the FileFilter Window opens, but there are no Filters present, nothing I can check or edit. When I select on Restore Defaults nothing changes and the list remains empty....

Pentru acest forum nu a fost numit niciun moderator.
Pentru a raporta încălcarea regulilor site-ului sau pentru a solicita asistență, vă rugăm să contactați personalul site-ului »

OmegaT doesn't recognise Project files

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »