Număr de pagini:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]
KudoZ is not a shadow of what it used to be.
Inițiatorul discuției: Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Wilsonn Perez Reyes
Wilsonn Perez Reyes  Identity Verified
El Salvador
Local time: 20:47
Membru (2007)
din engleză în spaniolă
+ ...
A question to Henry Hinds Mar 13, 2009

Henry Hinds wrote:

And the points? Yes, they are very important. As soon as I reach 50,000 I'm going to trade them for a new Mercedes.

I think as teju said in this thread (page 1), that you are a class of your own. I have been wondering for many months now, how is it that you have never asked a single question, but has replied to so many. Possibly no one in Proz comes close to you.

I guess you think that we should not be lazy and should resolve problems on our own, but don't you think that sometimes we need a little help?

Număr de pagini:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ is not a shadow of what it used to be.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »