Montreal freelancers: Does anyone share an office?
Thread poster: Carley Hydusik
Carley Hydusik
Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:30
Russian to English
+ ...
Oct 11, 2007

I recently moved to Montreal and am working from home. I am rapidly seeing that I miss being with people... I have heard that sometimes translators (or even other freelancers) rent a space together so that they have an "office" to go to. Does anyone know of such a thing here in Montreal? I would be grateful for responses.

islander1974
islander1974
Canada
French to English
+ ...
Good luck! Oct 12, 2007

Good luck Carley! I know this can work out for you. Just remember that even though you can get lonely, you can always still pop out for lunch and keep up with proz friends for the day. Also remember that sharing an office can have its downside, too!! Sometimes I wish I was at home alone all day every day. Hope you find your heart's desire, though...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Montreal freelancers: Does anyone share an office?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »