Powwow: London - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: London - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Interlangue (X)
Interlangue (X)
Angola
Local time: 06:34
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
Cannot ... Apr 17, 2011

... make it this time. Maybe next!
Enjoy and make it as good as in March.


 
Renata Forgacs
Renata Forgacs  Identity Verified
Regatul Unit
Local time: 05:34
din engleză în maghiară
+ ...
Sorry I can't make today... May 21, 2011

even though I had said I would. I was really looking forward to chatting with you all but am a bit behind myself with this job. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves!

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorii acestui forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: London - United Kingdom






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »