This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Daniela Ciafardoni Regatul Unit Local time: 03:22 din italiană în engleză + ...
Trados 2007
Feb 17, 2011
I have been using Trados 2007 for some time and I can carry out basic operations, I work with TagEditor, WorkBench, perform analyses, clean documents etc. I would like to have a deeper understanding of my version of Trados, which is older, I am not thinking of upgrading just yet. Would these courses on Trados Studio 2009 be of any help for me? Thanks in advance. Daniela
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.