Inițiatorul discuției: Sophie Holliday
Sophie Holliday
Sophie Holliday  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:06
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
Mar 7, 2011

Hello !

I have just created a termbase using a Microsoft Excel document (French in the first column, English in the second one). However, when I open the termbase with Trados Workbench some of the terms do not appear in the dedicated window when I am translating.

For example, the word "encolure" appears in the original glossary (the excel file), I can see the English equivalent in Multiterm but when I am using Workbench, it does not appear. I can see most of the terms b
... See more
Hello !

I have just created a termbase using a Microsoft Excel document (French in the first column, English in the second one). However, when I open the termbase with Trados Workbench some of the terms do not appear in the dedicated window when I am translating.

For example, the word "encolure" appears in the original glossary (the excel file), I can see the English equivalent in Multiterm but when I am using Workbench, it does not appear. I can see most of the terms but some of then just do not appear in the termbase window.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem when creating a Trados Termbase

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »