Inițiatorul discuției: Hepburn
Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
Franţa
Local time: 00:46
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
Apr 4, 2006

The time on my profile page is two hours behind, since we changed to summer time.
I followed the very useful "overview" instructions and went to "contact" to change it: I can see no place where I could to that.
thanks for your help.

Richard Creech
Richard Creech  Identity Verified
Statele Unite
Local time: 18:46
din franceză în engleză
+ ...
Time Zone Selection Feature Needed Apr 4, 2006

I have suggested before that there should be a feature that allows members to select the time zone that times are displayed in.

awilliams
awilliams
Regatul Unit
Local time: 23:46
din italiană în engleză
+ ...
there is a way... Apr 4, 2006

I assume you're talking about the new beta (II) profile? Go to the Contacts tab, scroll to the bottom and click Edit all. You can change your time zone there.
Best,
Amy

Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
Franţa
Local time: 00:46
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
It works Apr 4, 2006

Yes, it works, once you are on your future page, which for me is all uphill, since I have to change the URL of the "page not found" on which I land, when I click on the given link.

Is it not possible to switch back and forward to the new profile once we are in the current-but-to-be-disused one, just to make adjustments more easily?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing to the right time

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »