Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext
Inițiatorul discuției: Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Macedonia (FYROM)
Local time: 05:34
din engleză în macedoneană
+ ...
Sep 30

Hi,

I was polishing my ProZ profile on your new website ProZNext when I noticed that my translation samples aren't showed correctly on your website.
So instead of Cyrillic encoding there are some numbers and other stuff.
I uploaded them again, but after saving they are all messed up again.

So what's the problem? And how to solve this?

[Edited at 2026-09-30 16:58 GMT]


 
Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 00:34
PERSONAL PROZ.COM
LOCALIZARE SITE
I'm reporting this! Sep 30

Hi Gjorgji,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm reporting this, and I hope to have an update for you soon. For the time being, leave the samples as they are — we'll let you know if we need you to re-upload them. Thank you for your patience!


 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Macedonia (FYROM)
Local time: 05:34
din engleză în macedoneană
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
suggestion Sep 30

Maybe they can add an option for url so I can share my samples from my Google Drive with url hyperlink?

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »