Număr de pagini:   < [1 2]
What's the best way of submitting CV details when quoting on a job?
Inițiatorul discuției: Ricardo Galarza
Ricardo Galarza
Ricardo Galarza
Uruguay
Local time: 07:41
din engleză în spaniolă
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
That's not a problem Aug 10, 2008

Ralf:

I didn't question your prerogative to edit a title, I just pointed out that there're thousands of posts in the forum with the word "bid" on.

I have absolutely no problem with anybody editing a title I write; but I do think, honestly, that a moderator should be careful to support a post which contains negative remarks as to the mentality of another poster. Even if it is just for an unrelated word (as it was the case), it could be misinterpreted. Just an opinion.... See more
Ralf:

I didn't question your prerogative to edit a title, I just pointed out that there're thousands of posts in the forum with the word "bid" on.

I have absolutely no problem with anybody editing a title I write; but I do think, honestly, that a moderator should be careful to support a post which contains negative remarks as to the mentality of another poster. Even if it is just for an unrelated word (as it was the case), it could be misinterpreted. Just an opinion.

Best Regards.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germania
Local time: 12:41
din engleză în germană
+ ...
Locking the topic Aug 11, 2008

It would seem that the main issues have been exchanged; any bilateral communications should be continued offline.

Ralf

Număr de pagini:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What's the best way of submitting CV details when quoting on a job?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »