Irene Acler
Irene Acler  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:12
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Apr 21, 2012

Hello everybody

I decided to but DVX2 Professional, given the super offer started yesterday and finishing today.
I just wanted to ask you if you know how much time is needed to receive the electronic key to download and activate the programme, I'm really looking forward to trying and using it!!

Thanks!

Matthias Brombach
Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Immediately Apr 21, 2012

Hi Irene,
you may download and use it immediately after download without waiting for getting the electronic key which can take some time after contacting the DV sales team. The version you download is unlimited in its functions but only in time (30 days) as far as I know. Of course you nevertheless should go through the purchase process to benefit from the special offer I really envy you for (I had to pay 345,- € in a TGB).

Best regards,

Matthias

Irene Acler
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 21, 2012

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the info! I thought I had to download another file (not the trial version file!). Then, they'll send me the electronic key, ok.

And yes, I took advantage of the very special offer and purchased it

Irene

Michael Jelnov
Michael Jelnov  Identity Verified
Kazakhstan
Local time: 08:12
Member (2008)
English to Russian
Delivery time Apr 27, 2012

Hello Irene,

Have you received your electronic key by now? If so, how long did you have to wait from the moment of purchase to actual reception?

TIA

Michael,
waiting for his DVX2 Pro key since yesterday's night.

Irene Acler
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Received! Apr 27, 2012

Hello Michael,

Yes, I received it after three days. I purchased it on Friday and they send me the key on Monday afternoon

Michael Jelnov
Kazakhstan
Member (2008)
English to Russian
Still nothing May 1, 2012

I made a purchase on Thursday, today is Tuesday and I'm still waiting for the key. I submitted a support ticket yesterday - still nothing. Moreover, I just discovered that my account on www.atril.com no longer exists: while attempting to log in I get the message "Sorry, unrecognized username or password". What a great service.

Irene Acler
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Public holiday? May 1, 2012

Here in Italy today is a public holiday, and I think in France, too, so probably they don't work today. Let's see if you receive your key tomorrow!

Michael Jelnov
Kazakhstan
Member (2008)
English to Russian
Received! May 4, 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to let you know that I have finally received my activation key. It was sent to me yesterday evening - on Thursday, May 3. So, I'm now in the Deja Vu world

Irene Acler
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! May 4, 2012

Hello Michael,

I'm glad you received your key! Welcome on board

Good luck!

Irene

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Purchase

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »