Mariel Varjão Azoubel
Mariel Varjão Azoubel  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 19:39
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Proprietary software trainning sessions Sep 19, 2013

Hello All,
I’d like to know if we’re allowed to give training sessions of proprietary CAT tools, like LocStudio or IBM TranslationManager. I have read your License Agreement but there doesn’t seem to be anything on it indicating clearly whether or not that can be done – copyright-wise.

Daria Hussels
Daria Hussels  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:39
English to German
How to create a video Dec 5, 2017

"Capture your screen with a computer software

You will find guidelines and video tutorials on how you can use free screen capture software as part of content development resources for trainers. ProZ.com also offers the service of doing the screen and voice capture for you."

Unfortunately I cannot find these resources on Proz.com, could anybody please point me in the right direction? Cheers

Elsa de Barros
Elsa de Barros
Netherlands
Local time: 23:39
English to French
+ ...
Duration of a video course Jul 21, 2020

I could not find that information on the page. How long should a video course be? (minimum - maximum)
Thanks!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Share your expertise by teaching a course to professional translators

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »