For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Modern Trends in Fishery Translation

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Modern Trends in Fishery Translation".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ana Vozone
Ana Vozone  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:14
Member (2010)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
8 seats at 25 USD left Jul 11, 2018

The minute I saw this I tried to apply.
The price, however, is now 33 euros, which is considerably more.
Please advise as tow which is the correct price as I would really like to attend.
Ana

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
8 seats at 25 USD left Jul 18, 2018

Ana Vozone wrote:

The minute I saw this I tried to apply.
The price, however, is now 33 euros, which is considerably more.
Please advise as tow which is the correct price as I would really like to attend.
Ana

Hello Ana,

Thanks for your interest in the training. Please follow this link to purchase the training session with the discount at 25 USD at https://www.proz.com/store/31777

The offer expires tomorrow, July 19th, at 3pm GMT.

Please let me know if you have any doubts.

My bests,
Helen

Nadia Sindi

Taña Dalglish
Taña Dalglish
Jamaica
Local time: 06:14
Spanish to English
+ ...
Modern Trends in Fishery Translation Sep 18, 2018

Dear Helen:

I only just received notification re the Webinar/presentation today, 18 September 2018. Your reply says "The offer expires tomorrow, July 19th, at 3pm GMT." July? We are in September 2018, and according to the course summary, the Webinar is slated for 17 October 2018 at 3:00 p.m. Details are conflicting regarding cost, and whether seats are still available. The latest information I have is USD25.00 with 8 seats available. Can you confirm the cut off date, the cost, a
... See more
Dear Helen:

I only just received notification re the Webinar/presentation today, 18 September 2018. Your reply says "The offer expires tomorrow, July 19th, at 3pm GMT." July? We are in September 2018, and according to the course summary, the Webinar is slated for 17 October 2018 at 3:00 p.m. Details are conflicting regarding cost, and whether seats are still available. The latest information I have is USD25.00 with 8 seats available. Can you confirm the cut off date, the cost, availability of seats, and is the Webinar still slated for October 17 2018 at 3:00 p.m.?

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Taña Dalglish
http://www.proz.com/profile/609894
Member of the ProZ Certified ProZ network
[email protected]
Collapse

Nadia Sindi

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Duplicate post.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Modern Trends in Fishery Translation

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »