For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elizabeth Herd
Elizabeth Herd  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:27
German to English
+ ...
Clear and to the point. Jun 21, 2018

I found this webinar extremely useful - clear and concise and took away for me the mystery of Trados!
Now I feel ready to work with the materials provided to gain confidence. I am a real technophobe so this was just what I needed! I feel I need fear it no longer!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Clear and to the point. Jun 21, 2018

Elizabeth Herd wrote:

I found this webinar extremely useful - clear and concise and took away for me the mystery of Trados!
Now I feel ready to work with the materials provided to gain confidence. I am a real technophobe so this was just what I needed! I feel I need fear it no longer!

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm so pleased you liked the webinar. Do you mind submitting it using the form, so that it appears on the trainer's profile and at the training feedback area as well? You can use this link to leave a score and the feedback itself at:
https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/feedback/16127-sdl_trados_studio_2017_getting_started_part_1_–_translating

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »