Does anyone hold a TransferWise Borderless business account?
Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Kyrgyzstan
English to Russian
+ ...
Oct 2, 2017

I wonder if anybody here holds a TransferWise Borderless (https://transferwise.com/borderless) business account. Can you share your experiences?

Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:17
English to Italian
Interested too Dec 29, 2017

I'm also interested in this. BTW, I'm not sure the Transferwise "borderless account" must necessarily be a "business" account...

More specifically, I'd like to hear others' experiences with receiving payments from other countries using the account details for that specific country (e.g. receiving a wire/ACH payment from a US client), if everything went smoothly and how much you and/or your client were charged for it.

Marissa Aguayo Gavilano
Marissa Aguayo Gavilano  Identity Verified
Peru
English to Spanish
+ ...
I do Dec 30, 2017

Hi,

I have both a personal and a business account with Transferwise. I work as a freelancer from the UK and use my personal account to get payments.

However, I also have a business registered in Peru and receive payments for the business through the business account. You do need to provide proper business registration information to open this account.

I have received payments from US companies to my accounts via ACH transfers without issues and without i
... See more
Hi,

I have both a personal and a business account with Transferwise. I work as a freelancer from the UK and use my personal account to get payments.

However, I also have a business registered in Peru and receive payments for the business through the business account. You do need to provide proper business registration information to open this account.

I have received payments from US companies to my accounts via ACH transfers without issues and without incurring in fees.

Let me know what else you'd like to know.

Marissa
Collapse

Eleonora_P
Eleonora_P  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:17
Member (2012)
English to Italian
+ ...
Non-EU to EU? Jan 14, 2018

Hi,

I am based in Italy and would like to try TW to receive payments from non-EU clients (USA, Australia, Canada, etc.)
Do you know if it is possible? Do you have any experience about that?
Thank you in advance.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anyone hold a TransferWise Borderless business account?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »