Thread poster: Nadia Silva Castro
Nadia Silva Castro
Nadia Silva Castro
United States
English to German
+ ...
Apr 13, 2020

MemoQ version 8.7.19

Dear colleagues, I hope you are all safe!

The termbase function in memoq displays a warning in the QA results if the corresponding translation of the termbase term is missing/inconsistent. However, if the term appears more than once in the source, the tool will be happy to see the translation only once and will not display a warning. I would like to know if there is a way of changing this setting, in such a way that the same number of terms in the s
... See more
MemoQ version 8.7.19

Dear colleagues, I hope you are all safe!

The termbase function in memoq displays a warning in the QA results if the corresponding translation of the termbase term is missing/inconsistent. However, if the term appears more than once in the source, the tool will be happy to see the translation only once and will not display a warning. I would like to know if there is a way of changing this setting, in such a way that the same number of terms in the source will be expected in the target.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Nadia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Termbase/QA report issue for repeated terms in same segment

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »