Problem with Worldserver packages Import - can not make ICE strings locked in Memoq
Thread poster: Andrey Vinokurov
Andrey Vinokurov
Andrey Vinokurov
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:25
English to Russian
Oct 1, 2019

Hello,

I am trying to import WorldServer XLZ files and want ICE strings to be 'Reviewer 2 Confirmed' and 'Locked' in Memoq.
According to 'https://help.memoq.com/current/en/Places/worldserver-xlf_xlz-files.html' page, I configure 'XLF config' tab of 'Document import settings' window for
'ICE matches' to be' Reviewer 2 confirmed' with 'Locked' checkbox selected.

But ICE strings are always 101%/'Reviewer 1 confirmed', and never locked.
I tried in Memoq 8
... See more
Hello,

I am trying to import WorldServer XLZ files and want ICE strings to be 'Reviewer 2 Confirmed' and 'Locked' in Memoq.
According to 'https://help.memoq.com/current/en/Places/worldserver-xlf_xlz-files.html' page, I configure 'XLF config' tab of 'Document import settings' window for
'ICE matches' to be' Reviewer 2 confirmed' with 'Locked' checkbox selected.

But ICE strings are always 101%/'Reviewer 1 confirmed', and never locked.
I tried in Memoq 8.6 and 9.1.

Did I miss something, or this filter does not work as expected?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Worldserver packages Import - can not make ICE strings locked in Memoq

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »