Thread poster: Multilingua Language Services
Multilingua Language Services
Multilingua Language Services
Sweden
Local time: 00:45
English to Swedish
+ ...
Sep 24, 2019

I have trouble exporting a Transit NXT package from MemoQ 2015 (7.8.179). The client says that there are "untranslated" segments in the exported file and I cannot seem to find a way round it. Do you have any suggestions?

I have tried confirming all segments as reviewer 2.

I have also reimported the original .ppf again (by first copying it to another folder) - where I noted that all segments were translated/confirmed except for a couple of segments consisting of special
... See more
I have trouble exporting a Transit NXT package from MemoQ 2015 (7.8.179). The client says that there are "untranslated" segments in the exported file and I cannot seem to find a way round it. Do you have any suggestions?

I have tried confirming all segments as reviewer 2.

I have also reimported the original .ppf again (by first copying it to another folder) - where I noted that all segments were translated/confirmed except for a couple of segments consisting of special characters. Could these few segments be the issue?

Any suggestions is welcome, as I have no idea what to try next...

Thank you in advance!
Best, Moa Mossberg
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting Transit package from MemoQ 2015

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »