Short questionnaire on effects of interpreting traumatic material on the interpreter (MA Research)
Thread poster: Dylan O'Reilly
Dylan O'Reilly
Dylan O'Reilly  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:27
French to English
+ ...
May 15, 2020

Good afternoon!
I am looking for qualified interpreters to complete a short questionnaire (under 5 min) on the effects of interpreting speakers who have experienced trauma. It's for my MA research (MA Conference Interpreting). If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you could participate (link below). If you have any questions or comments I would be very happy to hear them also.

Many thanks!
- Dylan
... See more
Good afternoon!
I am looking for qualified interpreters to complete a short questionnaire (under 5 min) on the effects of interpreting speakers who have experienced trauma. It's for my MA research (MA Conference Interpreting). If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you could participate (link below). If you have any questions or comments I would be very happy to hear them also.

Many thanks!
- Dylan

Access to the questionnaire

[Edited at 2020-05-15 14:14 GMT]
Collapse

Dylan O'Reilly
Dylan O'Reilly  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:27
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Link to questionnaire May 15, 2020

Here is the link in case you cannot see it above:
https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90219239/Effects-of-working-with-traumatic-client-material

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Short questionnaire on effects of interpreting traumatic material on the interpreter (MA Research)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »