Max Hellwig  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:18
Member (2013)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 27, 2017

Hi everyone!
I'm having an issue logging into xtrf management sites of several (not all) agencies. The issue is always the same:

I try to log in with the username and password saved in my browser. It doesn't work. I type it in manually, to the same effect.
I then want them to send me a password, thinking it may have expired. It tells me the email address is unknown.
I go to register from scratch, enter my email address and am told the address is already registered.
... See more
Hi everyone!
I'm having an issue logging into xtrf management sites of several (not all) agencies. The issue is always the same:

I try to log in with the username and password saved in my browser. It doesn't work. I type it in manually, to the same effect.
I then want them to send me a password, thinking it may have expired. It tells me the email address is unknown.
I go to register from scratch, enter my email address and am told the address is already registered. I use the then provided link to have my password reset and it works.
I reset my password to the exact same one I had before and I can log in without problems.

Has anyone had this issue or a similar one before? Any ideas what to do? It gets quite tedious after a while, so any idea would be greatly appreciated...
I run Seamonkey 2.46 on Win 7
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problem logging into multiple xtrf.eu subsites

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »