Iñaki Vega Bayo
Iñaki Vega Bayo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:31
Member (2017)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 29, 2017

Hi, I want to learn how to use EZTitles from scratch to be able to do subtitling but I can´t seem to find any videos tutorials for begginers in youtube. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Max Deryagin
Max Deryagin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 00:31
Member (2013)
English to Russian
- Mar 29, 2017

ivegabayo wrote:

Hi, I want to learn how to use EZTitles from scratch to be able to do subtitling but I can´t seem to find any videos tutorials for begginers in youtube. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Hi ivegabayo,

You couldn't find any video tutorials, because there aren't any, so to speak. They have three basic tutorials on their official channel, but they barely scratch the surface. If you have the program, the best you can do is read its Help section, which does a decent job at expaining how EZTitles works.

[Edited at 2017-03-29 21:42 GMT]

Iñaki Vega Bayo
Iñaki Vega Bayo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:31
Member (2017)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Mar 29, 2017

Ok, i was figuring that, but thought I´d ask. I hate reading user guides.
Thank you so much anyway.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EZTitles tutorials, I can´t find them!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »