Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus: How to use the second activation?
Thread poster: Stephan Kaps
Stephan Kaps
Stephan Kaps  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:00
English to German
+ ...
Jun 27, 2017

Hello,

I have purchased Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus, however, the license page of my account only lists one available actication. Does anybody know how I can use the second activation and/or get support? It seems that the support chat is no longer available.

Jaime Oriard
Jaime Oriard  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 05:00
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same number Jun 27, 2017

Use the same license on the second computer.

Hope this helps.

Stephan Kaps
Stephan Kaps  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:00
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Unfortunately, this does not work Jun 27, 2017

Thanks, but this does not work - Studio tells me that I have already activated 1 of 1 licenses. With earlier Plus licenses, the license page also displayed the number of available activations correctly.

Mendham
Mendham  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:00
English to French
Fill up the form Jun 27, 2017

I think It needs to be activated from the Technical support team. Contact your immediate local customer service, he/she will guide you to the tab on your SDL Trados account where you find a form to fill up. Once done you will be contacted by the headquarter customer service in Dublin. I hope it helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus: How to use the second activation?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »